One More Thing...

One More Thing...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Find

And begins. Follows the strings to the factory. Childrens hands smooth across fields of golden wheat. But for only as long as the mind feigns imagination. Then they are to be roughed by the foreman and scarred by schools side-effects. Lying in the sea tainted by leaks into reality. Although unwelcome, feel the warmth of pain. Swimming in the comforting torment of existences waters. Shore is out of sight but the boat follows you. You cannot board for they will make you one of them. Drifting in and out of the sea. The Red Sea.

Red Sea salt blood flows through the tributaries in my mind. Allegro into the strings. The strings. I hear them across the water. Their waves push me ashore to a strange land where all that exists actually does not. And all people frozen in suspended animation. I can change them. The white, pale, statues bleeding from their now blind eyes. It makes me sad to live. I cry but I imagine the tears.
I walk on past. Past. Then on to the sunrise I see motion. Motion of an animal. Caught in the trap set by a dead man, I free it. But not because I wish to see its pain ended, but because its screeches of agony deafen me. It speaks to me. In a tongue I cannot hear. So I move closer. But again, I recieve messages garbled by the static winds.

I want to protect the animal. The animal follows.

Forever follows always at the same distance.

Believe the winds. Trust the winds. They can be cold and violent. But they push for a reason. They push to balance the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment