One More Thing...

One More Thing...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

(He Smashes The Bottle On The Ground)

Good morning! I'm sitting naked at my bureau wearing a pair of sunglasses alone in the dark while the window is open letting in the cold winter air. Yes I've realized I don;t need anyone but myself. SO far today I have had no human contact and yet I've seen someone suffer already. There's a poor fool with his head bent over a bowl in our vomitorium. How long has he been there? WHAT KIND OF MORON IS STILL DRUNK TO THE POINT OF VOMITING AT 2:27PM. Well, it is a Saturday after all. As I was saying. I already feel incredibly happy today and I don't seem to know why. I haven't heard any particularly good news yet and all I've been doing is prancing around naked while Etienne is away. Perhaps I won't eat today... I'm already halfway there and I'm not hungry! If Jews can do it SO CAN I. I'M AN IDIOT. FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL. It smells like burning hair in this room... oh yeah cause I was lighting my chest hair on fire... it actually feels quite nice. The thrill perhaps? I've been meaning to take a shower for a while now... But I don't think I smell too bad. DAMMIT THAT BURNT HAIR SMELLS! POOR DECISION CLAMENCE. I don't need anyone today. I think today I'll just watch. It's more fun that way. The you can't blame yourself for the mistakes of others. The mistakes of humanity. I am the third man. I am the judge-penitent. And as far as I know, I haven't ever met an authentic human being my entire life. Including myself. YOU CAN'T LIE IN COURT. Today is a day of JUDGEMENT!

1 comment: