One More Thing...

One More Thing...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hello Again Mediocracy

Good morning Miss Murray. Kissed a girl on an electric island but the plug was pulled. Now I'm about to be off to another land. Lets find some ephemeral love to satiate my earthly desires shall we? Today is Christmas Eve? That was way too fast. Getting an A+ in Dinosaurs, YESSIR! Just got a new phone but not before the slob at T-Mobile got his grimy fingerprints all over it after telling me he only had 2 hours of sleep because he was cooking Christmas dinner from 8pm to 4am. SERIOUSLY? You say your cooking for 50 people but it's probably just for your own sad little family. Thanks dude. How do you even push those tiny buttons on your phone without hitting multiple keys? Ordered a white hot chocolate and the D&D but it turned out to just be regular. WHY DOES THE WORLD KEEP FUCKING UP? A new flat screen? Wow dad, mid-life crisis was three years ago. I have to pack already? Yeah flying off to another continent tomorrow. TOMORROW! Yeah you heard right I'm going to be spending the majority of my Christmas day on an 8 hour flight. Talk about depressing. Lets just say the Christmas spirit is dead inside me despite all the gifts I've already received. But I still have SO MUCH TO GIVE! Just take it all! I have love to give! As well as: a stuffed polar bear for my sister, a safe box with an electric keypad for my brother, a blu-ray special edition DVD of Snatch (We have similar tastes even if you occasionally catch him enthusiastically watching Soap Operas), and a 1000 piece puzzle for my mom. What? She likes puzzles. Going to see the circus in Amsterdam with my celebrity grandmother (box seats and as many free concessions as you want!). I'm setting up a discotheque with the uncles, going to an aunts house for dinner without the aunt. Amsterdam magical mystery trip? Absolutely. You know what I mean. Wish me luck Mr. America! I'm off to break the silence and shatter the world!

2 comments:

  1. "Lets find some ephemeral love to satiate my earthly desires shall we?"
    "I'm off to break the silence and shatter the world!"

    Ahhh, such beautiful lines!
    You're going to have an amazing time in Holland and seriously, props on the stuffed polar bear. I love polar bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the circus.
    I think you're too angry with strangers.

    ReplyDelete